When I was 7 there was a group of really mean girls in my class and one day I pulled out my crayons and one of the girls walked up to my desk and looked me in the eye as she snapped my crayons in half
if i were you i would have sharpened that crayon back, walked up to her, and looked her in the eye as i sliCED HER FUCKING THROAT OPEN WITH IT, I NEEDED A NEW RED ANYWAYS
new from crayola:
If you’re ever feeling sad just remember that:
1. You are not the author or 50 Shades of Grey
2. You will never hate life as much as Robert Pattinson
3. You will never lose as many friends as the Doctor
was that last one really necessary
4. You aren’t one of the twelve publishers to turn down Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.
5. You have as many oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio.
Gordon Ramsay doesn’t care about your gender, race, or creed. All he cares about is that you can cook.
The contestant, Christine, is blind, and he lets her know exactly what he thinks of her dish.
OMG I was preparing myself to be enraged by him making some horrible comment but now I’m crying in Starbucks GOD DAMMIT
Christ I am not okay with these fEELINGS